Monday, July 17, 2006

Driving Again...for a Price

Good to be driving again. My drivers license was ready last Wednesday and now we can get around town much easier but much more expensively. (Filled the Corsa with gas on Sunday and it cost us US$4.75 a gallon!) My better half is still working on her license renewal and hopes to have it within a week. Class preparation is slow but steady. I'm teaching 4 subjects starting first week of August: Bible Study Methods, Doctrine of Christ, Doctrine of the Holy Spirit and Doctrine of Man, all but one subject repeated in the evening session. Have taught all these before but each new group of students provides new challenges. Will have 30 or more students for one subject and smaller classes for each of the other sections. Can't believe how much good study material my predecessor left on a CD! Now I must decide what to include & exclude and get my lesson plans going. Anyway, the more time I spend working on course stuff, the less $ we spend on costly trips in the car!

No comments: